Membership of the Association is restricted to those honoured by the Order, including recipients of honorary awards.
Membership benefits include:
- Opportunity to network with in excess of 8,000 members nationally.
- Mix socially at stimulating events and functions in the community and regionally organised by Branches (State or Territory).
- Participating and giving further service to the community.
- Assisting to nominate deserving people who have gone above and beyond for honours.
- Receive ‘The Order’ national magazine quarterly in e-version or hard copy.
- Receive e-News and Branch newsletters and event invitations.
- Participating in and attending the annual National Conference.
- Contributing to the Association Foundation scholarships.
- Membership is your opportunity to connect to a group of amazing people like yourself who are committed to Australia.
Membership is a part of the National Association, but for administrative and participation purposes, members are aligned to a state, territory the overseas branch. Members may also be aligned to a regional group in those states that have them. Members who live in one state may choose to ‘align’ with another, particularly where a neighbouring regional group exists. However, only one state alignment is possible. To download a copy of the invitation, please click here.
Members may elect to pay membership fees annually or as a lump sum for life membership. There are also a discount payment options.
Membership is administered by the National Office.
As a member of the association, you may order 6 replacement Lapel Pins per year direct from Government House.
Call (02) 62833659. Visa and MasterCard accepted